Emini Trading Update – Thursday 28 Feb 2013 (14:28)
If you appreciate these free Emini trading videos then hit the Google +1 button.
Here is what I see:
- Capital flight out of Japan, UK and Europe into the US
- So strength in US Dollar, weakness in all other currencies, Gold and Silver
- Commodities sector is weak partly because there is no global growth and partly because the US Dollar is going up (and commodities are priced in US Dollars)
- So weakness in Crude, Copper, Aussie and Canadian dollars
- The money has been flowing into Equities but they are now over-bought
- Now the money is favouring Bonds because they are over-sold and a flight to safety asset
We’re at the end of the month and we tend to have some strength for a day or two (from flow of pension, etc. funds into the market). The Better TRIN Oscillator is +25 so not over-bought quite yet, but above zero so could turn in the next day or two. And maybe the 40,500 tick chart has to make a final “Pull Back” to “End of Trend” sequence.
For the Emini, a break first below 1,500 and then below 1,480 would confirm the Professionals have spent the last week and a half getting out. So, heads up.
If you’re reading this article via email or RSS reader, then follow this link to view the Emini Trading video on the website. Good luck with your Emini trading.