Emini Trading Update – Wednesday 1 Feb 2012 (13:03)
Well we’re in the middle of Pull Back to End of Trend playing out on the 135 minute chart – been talking about this for over a week or so, and finally it’s here. We also need to see exhaustion blow off type volume.
Getting a couple of emails about the lastest release of the ‘Better’ indicators – they’re not out yet. Please bear with me. The video below though shows what’s new.
What’s New – 30 January 2012
What’s New – 30 January 2012 (16:50)
Summary of the key points in the video above:
- Better Sine Wave no longer requires Jurik Moving Average (JMA)
- Better Momentum now includes Pro Signal Exit and First Divergence signals
- Pro Signal Exit, First Divergence and Flush signals on price bars in real time
- Better Pro Am PaintBar and “text” indicator combined into 1 piece of code
- Color convention: Red/White for price-based; Blue/Yellow for trade size-based
- Naming convention consistent (e.g. _Better_Sinewave and _Better_Sinewave_2)
- Password required for all indicators and error message when missing or incorrect
If you’re reading this article via email or RSS reader, then follow this link to view the Emini Trading video on the website. Good luck with your Emini trading.