Emini-Watch is almost back. We’re here in SFO airport just killing time before our flight to Hawaii. And looking forward to the peace and tranquility of Hanalei Bay in Kauai – and some warm water waves.
Thank you to everyone who sent an email asking if I was still alive. Yes, alive and in good health. Just been travelling and catching up with friends for the last 5 weeks in the South of France and California.
I would have updated the website but tech hassles got in the way. Firstly, abysmal internet connections in Californian hotels – which (along with no snow) caused us to abandon our hotel in Lake Tahoe. Secondly, changing Mac computers mid-travels was not easy and in retrospect should not have been attempted!
I will not bore you with a long rant about Internet connections in the US and even the heart of Silicon Valley. Suffice it to say: France is better, much better. America, invest in thy infrastructure or ye shall perish.
But don’t feel sorry for me. Life is good. And a break is always good to re-view, re-assess and re-focus. In light of which, some plans for Emini-Watch during the first half of 2012:
- Better X-Trend will be released – and it will be free. Look out for this next week.
- An Emini-Watch app so you can watch the videos on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Improved version of Better Sine Wave that does not require the Jurik moving average (JMA). Believe it or not, I’ve developed a moving average that is almost as good as the JMA for pre-processing price data.
- Improved version of Better Momentum with Pro Signal Exit, etc. incorporated.
- Simpler indicator installation and setup, with reduced number of inputs, compressed code, etc.
- Better Sine Wave, Momentum and Pro Am will only be available as a package, not individually. The indicators are designed to work together after all – so if you’re missing one, now is the time to get it.
- And I need to do something about lost passwords and lost downloads. Not sure what the answer is here – but forwarding lost files is unproductive (for you and for me). So a simple tech solution is required. If you’ve got any ideas, let me know.
- Lastly, simplified video tutorials that explain the trade setups and help ‘Better’ indicator users get up to speed in the minimum time.
So, that’s what’s on my mind. Apologies if the writing is stilted – been a long time between website updates and I’m out of practice.
Hope your Emini trading is going well.