Global Macro Charts – Saturday 15 Mar 2014 (26:23)
If you like Emini-Watch then +1 it on Google+
What I see is capital flight out of the US. And Monday/Tuesday are potentially explosive.
Yes, it’s a long video but it’s an important week:
- US Dollar Index is sitting on a ledge at 79.50 and could break this week
- Yen Carry Trade unwind is about to accelerate with Yen about to “jump the creek”
- Commitment of Traders now shows Professionals not supporting a strong rally in Bonds (but Equities selling off would create a jump in Bonds)
- Emini sitting on a ledge at 1,830 and weakness could precipitate capital outflows
- The capital is flowing into British Pound, Euro, Crude Oil (and Gold and Silver)
Lastly, two really important articles from Zero Hedge. First one talking about Russian oligarchs getting ready for capital controls and Foreigners sell over $100 bn of US Treasuries last week.
Exciting week coming up. Head down and trade hard.