Here are all the Emini-Watch videos on day trading Rules of Thumb. These Rules of Thumb help me avoid low probability or losing trades. For example, after a big trending day don’t expect another big range day. Much better to set tighter profit targets after a big ranging day or not to trade at all.
The key videos explaining these day trading Rules of Thumb are:
- Rule of Thumb #1: Market Does Not Like Flat Tops
- Rule of Thumb #2: Expect Consolidation After a Trend Day
- Rule of Thumb #3: Reversals Happen Before 11am
- Rule of Thumb #4: Expect Continuation After a Reversal Day
- Rule of Thumb #5: Trend Days Close Near Their Extreme
- Rule of Thumb #6: Maximum Two Trend Moves per Day
- Rule of Thumb #7: Exhaustion Volume During the Day Session
The other videos in this category listing show the Rules of Thumb at work.