Emini Day Trading Example – 23 April 2009 (10:37)
- 0:30 Emini day trading screen setup
- 3:40 Minimum number of indicators, maximum amount of information
- 4:25 Highest time frame interpretation
- 6:10 Intermediate time frame interpretation
- 7:55 Lowest time frame interpretation
Trying something different today – an Emini day trading video example. This is in response to an email question from Jim. It was not a trade that I took but he wanted me to go through how my indicators would have signaled a trade.
Did you find this video useful? Is this kind of content of interest to you? What could I improve? Feedback is appreciated. Good luck with your Emini day trading.