Emini Trading Update – Wednesday 1 Feb 2012 (13:03)
Well we’re in the middle of Pull Back to End of Trend playing out on the 135 minute chart – been talking about this for over a week or so, and finally it’s here. We also need to see exhaustion blow off type volume.
Getting a couple of emails about the lastest release of the ‘Better’ indicators – they’re not out yet. Please bear with me. The video below though shows what’s new.
What’s New – 30 January 2012
What’s New – 30 January 2012 (16:50)
Summary of the key points in the video above:
- Better Sine Wave no longer requires Jurik Moving Average (JMA)
- Better Momentum now includes Pro Signal Exit and First Divergence signals
- Pro Signal Exit, First Divergence and Flush signals on price bars in real time
- Better Pro Am PaintBar and “text” indicator combined into 1 piece of code
- Color convention: Red/White for price-based; Blue/Yellow for trade size-based
- Naming convention consistent (e.g. _Better_Sinewave and _Better_Sinewave_2)
- Password required for all indicators and error message when missing or incorrect
Good luck with your Emini trading.