All traders need (at least) basic coding skills. TradeStation EasyLanguage is great – simple enough to pick up quickly and complex enough to do some pretty nifty analysis. Sure, sure, you C++ and C# coders can do anything – but for me it’s too hard. Plus I’m an old dog and stuck in my ways.
And if you want to go check out any of the TradeStation EasyLanguage resources shown in the video (after the 10 minute mark) here are the links:
- TradeStation EasyLanguage PDFs
- TradeStation EasyLanguage video tutorials
- Martyn Whittaker video tutorials and guides
- TradeStation Forum
- Search function in TradeStation Forum
- Listing of EasyLanguage specialists
- Emini-Watch’s 10 Time Saving Tips & Tricks
So if you’ve never coded – give it a go. You might be pleasantly surprised how easy TradeStation EasyLanguage is.