This is a comprehensive list of all the best articles and videos on Emini-Watch. Together they describe my day trading methodology and pretty much everything I know about Emini trading. Use the links below to jump to a particular section:
- Emini Futures & What to Trade
- Charting Software & Programming Languages
- The ‘Better’ Trading Indicators
- How to Trade with the ‘Better’ Indicators
- Setups Using the ‘Better’ Indicators
- The ‘Better’ Indicators on Other Markets
- How to Trade Longer Term
- The Psychology of Trading
- Running a Trading Business
- Travelling & Trading
Please don’t try to tackle all these articles and videos at once. There are hours of reading and watching here. But think of this as a Table of Contents for the Emini-Watch site. If you don’t find a particular topic you might find it in the Emini trading glossary.
Emini Futures & What to Trade
- What Are Emini Futures?
- Why Trade Emini Futures?
- What Is Contract Rollover & What Are Continuous Contracts?
- Should I Use Emini Futures Day Session Only Data?
Charting Software & Programming Languages
- What Is the Best Charting Software?
- What Is the Best Trading Software for Mac?
- 8 Tips for Getting the Most from Charting Software
- 10 Tips for Saving Time with TradeStation
- How to Learn TradeStation EasyLanguage
- How to Learn NinjaTrader NinjaScript
The ‘Better’ Trading Indicators
- The Better Sine Wave Indicator
- The Better Momentum Indicator
- The Better Pro Am Indicator
- How to Read the ‘Better’ Emini Charts
- How to Duplicate My ‘Better’ Emini Charts
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Moving Averages
- How to Interpret Professional & Amateur Bars
- What Is the ‘RAMBO’ Pattern?
How to Trade with the ‘Better’ Indicators
- How I Day Trade Emini Futures for a Living
- Emini Day Trading: Real-Time Video Example
- Exiting Trades: Profit Targets & Stop Losses
- Where to Place Your Profit Targets
- When to Exit a Trade with a Small Loss
- Market Tells: How to Determine the Trend
- 5 Compelling Reasons to Use Tick Charts
- Why Use Daily, 135 min & 45 min Charts?
Setups Using the ‘Better’ Indicators
- How to Spot Winning Breakout Trades
- Trading Breakouts and ‘The Gathering’ Pattern
- Richard D. Wyckoff: Jumping the Creek & Falling Through the Ice
- Favorite Setups: Holding Above Resistance
- How to Re-Enter in a Strong Trend
- How to Trade Head and Shoulder Patterns
- A New Take on the Double Top Pattern
- How Support & Resistance Levels Are Marked by Amateur Activity
- The Market Alternates Between Trends and Cycles
- Trends in Lower Time Frames = Cycles in Higher Time Frames
- Signals Syncing on Multiple Time Frames
- The Stopping Volume Pattern (Includes Free Code)
- The No Demand Volume Pattern (Includes Free Code)
The ‘Better’ Indicators on Other Markets
- What Settings Should I Use for NQ, YM, TF & EMD?
- Do the ‘Better’ Indicators Work on Forex? Yes
- Do the ‘Better’ Indicators Work on Crude Oil? Yes
How to Trade Longer Term
- Buy and Hold Is Dead … IMHO
- When Will the Stock Market Crash? (Includes Free Code)
- The Single Most Important Driver of House Prices That No One Talks About
- How to Trade Using Commitment of Traders Data (Includes Free Code)
- How to Make a Better TRIN Index in 4 Simple Steps
- How to Trade with the Better TRIN Indicator
- Understanding the Relationship Between Stocks & Bonds (Includes Free Code)
- Japanese Yen Carry Trade & the US Stock Market (Includes Free Code)
The Psychology of Trading
- 5 Life Changing Reasons to Learn to Trade
- Is Trading Gambling?
- 3 Things I Do Before the Trading Day Begins
- The 7 Deadly Sins Trading Log
- Hysteria and Market Turning Points
- Trading Psychology and Range Days
- Defeating my DNA (or How to Re-enter in an Uptrend)
- What To Do When You Blow Up Your Account
- Toughen Up, This Isn’t a Game for Crybabies
- The Book That Changed My Life (or The ‘GFC’ Has Only Just Begun)
Running a Trading Business
- Simple 5 Step Trading Backup Plan
- Taxation: Are There Any Loopholes Left to Minimise Your Taxes?
- How to Protect Your Trading Capital from Currency Depreciation
- How to Protect Your Wealth from Money Printing & Political Unrest
Travelling & Trading